Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Post Assessment

  My favorite restaurant is Sofia's Mediterranean Grill in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.

Image result for sofia's mediterranean

      The type of food they serve is Greek dishes. Their mediterranean food is something out of the ordinary that is good to eat any time of the day. They make dishes from soups to salads to sandwiches to items from the grill. They even have seafood and deserts for anyone who wants it. My favorite dish from there is the chicken gyro, which is chicken served in a pita with tzatziki. They give you the choice of french fries, rice pilaf, or greek salad on the side.
Image result for sofia's mediterranean

Image result for sofia's mediterranean



     





        My second favorite dish is Greek salad. It has romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, dolmades, olives, and feta for dressing. Sofia's Mediterranean Grill is a family owned and operated restaurant with over twenty years of experience. They have always strived to make sure their family dishes are served with the freshest ingredients. This is my favorite restaurant because of not only how good the food is, but also how clean and organized the restaurant is. The staff is always nice and the food comes out fairly quickly.
       I can go there any time of day because it is very close to where I live. If Sofia's closed down, I would go eat at "It's Greek To Me" in Clifton. It is the same kind of food as Sofia's and a little farther away from where I live. The owner of Sofia's used to own It's Greek To Me, so I would assume the food would be very similar. Sofia's is open six days of the week, not including Sunday, from 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM. I think Sofia's is a restaurant that everyone should experience, opposed to the same old take out food.







No comments:

Post a Comment