Monday, December 14, 2015

Do Now 12/14

     If I was given an invisible cloak for one day to perform a good deed and become an unrecognized hero I would deliver presents to kids that can't get any on Christmas. There are many kids around the world who are fortunate enough to wake up to many presents on Christmas morning. However, some don't have family, homes, or other things that get in the way of gift receiving. I would go to a child homeless center without the cloak on, just to find out what one little toy the child would like to get. Then, Christmas Eve, I would put the cloak on and set the display of toys up that each child asked for.
   I think it is very important for every child to get the experience of a Christmas morning. Thinking that, I would continue the tradition of gift gifting every year after that, to make sure they are happy kids every year. I would also use the cloak to decorate the inside and outside of wherever they are staying with Christmas blow ups, lights, and many other things. Lastly, I would set up food for the whole place to have a special holiday meal. I would hope I would make a lot of people happy on the day I was given an invisible cloak.

No comments:

Post a Comment