Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

      I am most grateful and thankful for my parents. They sacrifice a lot to do whatever my siblings and I ask for them. They are both there for me whenever I need them. I know I can come to them at any time of day if I need them. They push me to do things I think I can't, they don't judge me, and they guide me through life. They have made my sixteen years of life very special, and I am blessed to have them.
     I am also thankful for my sister. She drives me around everywhere and does most of the things I ask. We are together at every minute of the day, even cheering. I know whenever I have problems can talk to her at any time. Her advice is very good and she can make me happy when I am upset. I am going to miss her at collage next year.
    I am also thankful for my brother Luke. We may fight a lot , but we also get along. When we get along we usually laugh for a long time. He is very mature for his age and I can tell him almost anything. I am very lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment